Don't Panic - we're here to help. Call us 0345 677 2277
Please be aware that most of the benefit changes will affect working-age people only.
MHA & Welfare Reform
- Tenants stories
- NEW: Universal Credit explained website
- Can I get help with childcare costs?
- Pregnant or having a baby? Check your benefits
- Get the lowdown on Universal Credit
- Find your local foodbank
- Get help to get online
- Monmouthshire County Council Housing Benefit Helpline: 01633 644655
- Shelter Cymru: 0345 075 5005
- Momouthshire Homesearch: 0345 900 2956
- Turn 2 Us - a charity helping people access benefits, charitable grants and support
- Your Benefits Are Changing Helpline: 0300 303 1073
Like Our Facebook Page