The Regulatory Framework is to ensure that housing associations provide good quality homes and services to tenants and others who use their services. It does this by ensuring that each association is:
- Well governed - led effectively and well managed by boards, executives, staff, tenants and partners, who work together to make and implement business decisions.
- Financially viable - has the money to meet current and future business commitments and effectively manages its finances.
- Delivering high quality services - providing services that meet people’s needs and expectations and compare well with the quality of services delivered by other associations.
- MHA's Self Assessment 2015-2016
- Welsh Governments Regulatory Assessment for MHA 2016
- Welsh Governments Regulatory Assessment Report for MHA 2013 (English)
- Welsh Governments Regulatory Assessment Report for MHA 2013 (Welsh)