Monmouthshire Housing Association currently manages and maintains around 3,600 homes and 290 leasehold properties, as well as large numbers of garages and other land around and within our estates. Most of these properties were transferred to MHA from Monmouthshire County Council when the Association was established in 2008, but we have also built brand new affordable homes in places such as Llanarth and Llandogo, with further new developments planned in other locations.
Whether you are already a tenant of MHA, or are interested in becoming one, you will find information in this section covering:
- What we expect from you as an MHA tenant.
- Useful information about your tenancy.
- What you can expect from us.
- How the 'Choice Based Lettings Scheme', Monmouthshire Homesearch can help you find a home.
- How the 'Mutual Exchange' process works.
- Information about our leaseholder services.
If you wish to notify us of maintenance or repairs required to your home, please see our report a repair section for full details.