Help if You Are Struggling

Is there help for me if I'm struggling to pay my bills?

If you are on a low income or unemployed, you may be entitled to Housing Benefit. You can get an application form for Housing Benefit from any of the Council's One-Stop-Shops, or directly from the Council's Housing Benefit Department.

If you struggle finding the relevant information, you can contact your Income & Energy Advisor who will be able to help you complete the benefit form. As well as this, you can also seek help from your local Citizens Advice Bureau, where you will be able to get advice on various debt matters, or from Shelter Cymru.

Chat Live now!

Live Support

Our advisors are available Monday-Thursday 9am-4:30pm and Friday 9am-4pm.