At MHA we want to make sure that we constantly improve our services, homes and communities so that they meet your needs. The best way to do this, is by getting your views, feedback and opinions about where you live, and the services you have received.
One of the ways you can let us know your views is by becoming a Tenant Volunteer on one of our groups. You can see more information about the groups by reading our Getting Involved Booklet.
Some of the groups include:
- The Service Testing Team – MHA mystery shoppers and provide an invaluable service by helping us to monitor and improve the services we provide to customers. The role involves a variety of approaches including: carrying out inspections of work undertaken by MHA, taking part in surveys, conducting surveys, and mystery shopping to ensure we are achieving the standards you expect from us.
- The Your Homes Workgroup – A tenant and staff task and finish group that meets when required to help MHA staff develop policies and procedures.
- The Tenants’ Form – Forum meetings provide the opportunity for attendees to be sounding boards for ideas as well as provide information and news to involved tenants about MHA’s activities. Forum meetings are also a learning opportunity for tenants as we often invite external partners to talk about their services and ideas for the Forum.
- The Better Build Group – This group helps the Property Services division shape the Planned Improvement Programme and monitors MHA’s progress with the Welsh Housing Quality Standard.
- The Scrutiny Panel – MHA’s Tenant Scrutiny Panel consists of tenant participants holding monthly meetings to scrutinize all aspects of services offered to tenants and then make recommendations to the Board of MHA, to improve efficiencies within the organization.
If there is anything we can do to enable you to get involved such as providing transport or childcare, just ask!
If you would like to know more or would like to get involved, we would love to hear from you. The best way to contact us is by: