Complaints & Compliments
Tell Us Your Views
At MHA we are committed to delivering high quality, customer focussed services to all of our tenants and residents. We believe that the best way to improve our services is by listening to what our customers have to say and then acting on it.
Positive feedback about your experience in dealing with MHA is always welcomed. We do however recognise that sometimes things can go wrong and when such issues arise it is important that you let us know. If you have any comments on how we can improve our services please let us know.
If you would like to submit a compliment, comment or submit a concern/complaint, you can do this by,
- Clicking Customer Concern Form and completing the Customer Feedback / Concern Form.
- Ringing MHA’s mainline 0345 6772277
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing a letter addressed to the Corporate Services Team at MHA’s Head Office (you will find the address in the “Contact Us” section of the website.
- Speaking to a member of staff in person.
- Via your local councillor, AM or MP
- Using a representative of your choice which could include members of MHA’s Tenants Forum
- By texting the word COMPLAINT and your name to 07538 004004 and a staff member will contact you.
(Please note if you are making a complaint please refer to the “What is a Complaint” section before submitting).