Monmouthshire Housing Association (MHA) Ltd was established on 21st January 2008 to receive the housing stock of Monmouthshire County Council (MCC) through a large scale voluntary transfer. The Association is a new Industrial and Provident Society (IPS), managed by a voluntary board and an executive management team.
MHA's main purpose is to provide and manage affordable homes in Monmouthshire for people who need them and to ensure all those homes meet the Welsh Housing Quality Standard and then are maintained at that standard. The Association manages and maintains around 3,600 homes and 270 leasehold properties, as well as large numbers of garages and other land around and within our estates.
- MHA Rules
- Organisational Structure
- MHA Welsh Language Scheme
- Data Protection Policy
- MHA Data Privacy Notice
- Environmental Report
- Environmental Policy Statement 2016
- Health & Safety Policy 2016
- You Said We Did 2016 (opens to link on external site)
- You Said We Did 2016 Interactive (opens to link on external site)
- Annual Accounts 2015-16 (opens to link on external site)
- Tenants Annual Report - 2015/16 (opens link on external site)
- Tenants Annual Report - 2014/15 (opens to link on external site)
- Annual Accounts 2014-15 (opens to link on external site)